Sat, Jun 26|
Capital Seafood Restaurant
Sifu Buck Sam Kong's Birthday Party
Come celebrate Sifu Buck Sam Kong's Birthday together with us! It will be a special night of fun, friends, Kung Fu, and Lion Dance!
Time & Location
Jun 26, 2021, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
Capital Seafood Restaurant , 755 W Garvey Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754, USA
About the event
Welcome all Kong's Siu Lum Pai family and friends. We had originally planned to celebrate Sifu Buck Sam Kong's 80th Birthday last year. Unfortunately due to Covid-19, we had to postpone until 2021. Get ready for a night filled with great company, good Kung Fu, Lion Dance, wonderful food, and great times!
If you are coming from out of town, we have reserved a block of rooms at the Courtyard Mariott Monterey Park.
Please use this link to take advantage of our discounted room rate.
*Need a covid free Covid Test prior to arrival?
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR THIS PARTY FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY.
Kong's Siu Lum Pai Covid-19 Policy
Safety is of the utmost concern and priority for Kong's Siu Lum Pai Kung Fu Association. We have always taken this pandemic seriously and have aimed to follow guidelines based on the recommendations from leaders in public health. Many of our members have gone to great lengths to ensure that others stay safe during this hard time. We ask that all attendees please adhere to the following guidelines:
1) In the interest of public health, if able to receive vaccination for Covid-19, please do so prior to attending the event. Vaccines are free and available to eligible individuals throughout the United States.
2) If you have been vaccinated, please bring or show a copy of your vaccination record in order to attend.
*DO NOT attempt to fabricate or provide false information regarding vaccination. We take this very seriously. Any attempt to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the event without refund.
3) If you are unable or unwilling to get vaccinated, please have a Covid Test done one week prior to the event. You will be asked to provide proof of a negative Covid Test upon arrival.
4) Masks must be worn properly (mouth and nose covered) when entering the restaurant and at all times when not seated at your table or while visiting another table, in accordance with these and restaurant guidelines. Masks will also be provided throughout the event.
5) Please wash your hands frequently throughout the event. We will provide hand sanitizer at each table for easy access.
6) If you are feeling ill or have recently had symptoms of body aches, fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, please do not attend this event. We would prefer for you to recover at home and protect your fellow Kung Fu family members.
7) If you have recently tested positive for Covid-19, please do not attend. We kindly ask for you to recover at home until you are feeling better and have tested negative.
8) Taking pictures with others is of course bound to happen. Please keep your mask on when possible. If you need to take them off for brief photos, that is acceptable.
9) Please also refrain from sharing glasses, plates, and utensils, only using serving spoons and chopsticks that are designated for public community usage. Please do not use your own personal utensils to serve food.
PLEASE NOTE: Our organization created these reasonable guidelines to ensure not only your own safety, but also the safety of everyone else at this event. If you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines, we ask for you to not attend this event. Refusal to adhere to guidelines will result in dismissal from the event without refund.
Kung Fu Demo Policy
We are happy to have so many talented Kung Fu brothers and sisters attend the event. Due to the size of the event, the demonstration list for the night will be decided by Sifu Buck Sam Kong himself. If you are not selected, please do not attend expecting to perform without permission. If you are selected, please keep your performance under 3 minutes.
Alcohol and Beverage Policy
Each table will be provided with two complimentary bottles of wine for dinner. If you wish to order additional drinks or alcohol, you will need to be financially responsible for your own drinks. Please also keep in mind that bringing your own bottle of alcohol is at your own risk. Any additional fees that the restaurant may charge, you could become responsible for.
This admits one person to the Birthday Dinner$30.00